cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation issue

alilow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to activate my sim. Went through the pages. On the last page where I'm reviewing my information, I noticed my phone number was wrong, so I went back to fix it. Now the system is not recognizing my sim #. Help???

4 REPLIES 4

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you should wait an hour and try again give the system time to reset also when you try again clear your cache and use ingognito mode in your browser

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@alilowTake a break come back an hour later. The SIM card's serial number has been temporarily locked out.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@alilow wrote:

I'm trying to activate my sim. Went through the pages. On the last page where I'm reviewing my information, I noticed my phone number was wrong, so I went back to fix it. Now the system is not recognizing my sim #. Help???

You might be locked out.  You can wait one hour before retrying, or use another browser or incognito mode.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@alilow wrote:

@alilow  You need to wait about a hour for the lock to clear and try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.