cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activating a new account

AllT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all   I am trying to help a friend switch from Koodo to Public and we start creating the account and pick the plan then we get to the credit card info and fill it out but it won t  complete the process the card is good  anybody have any ideas?   Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

AllT

I think he gave up and decided to stay with koodo as it was too much trouble with the goofy app

AllT

The koodo account was still active we were still trying to create an account we didn t get close to porting the number ove 

AllT

no it wasn t charged it wouldn t go anywhere after entering the credit card info

AllT

No we didn t get that far we were still trying to create the account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AllT 

Just in case, make sure that your credit card was still not charged.

Are you using the app or website?  

If website, it has caching issues.  Might want to dry a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode. 

Make sure that the credit card information is entered correctly, with correct postal code. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @AllT 

I had the same issue signing up a neighbor. Depending on which phone you are using with them, can be a little buggy sometimes. I had to go into the app section, clear any data and cache settings it used, deleted the app and redownloaded it and did it again. Second time it worked. 🙂 Just make sure his Koodo is active. Then reach out to a CS Agent via the ChatBot...  this link. They will do the port for him.

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AllT 

Did you port on the PM app?

Need Help? Let's chat.