cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account

julia0094w35978
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I missed a payment so I logged into my account but it is now saying I have no subscriptions?

17 REPLIES 17

julia0094w35978

i am, just waiting for a reply 

@julia0094w35978  don't go and pay yet, something wrong with your account.  It should not show you no subscription.  You check your inbox for PM support's reply? work with them first.  Have them to link you back your old plan first before you pay

Your inbox:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

julia0094w35978

it just keeps coming up as error when i click on the link 

if i just sign up for a new subscription and everything am i going to have to get a new phone number and sin card

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello there, and thanks for searching a resolution trough our community, they are the best.

In case you need more assistant, please review your inbox on your community profile in case one of our customer services agent has replied already to your private message.

Thanks
Public Mobile Team.

@julia0094w35978   agent is on your case now, before you do anything, better to check with them first.  Check your inbox and reply them

remember to come back and tell us what went wrong and how it turns out

julia0094w35978

i believe it was 2, and it was $34.50 a month. 

@julia0094w35978 wrote:

I think its an old plan because im not seeing it as an option for a subscription. 

How do i add funds? 

@julia0094w35978 - go here and either add a voucher or pay with a credit card: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment

You can also add a voucher by calling 611.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for searching a resolution trough our community, they are the best.

In case you need more assistant, please review your inbox on your community profile in case one of our customer services agent has replied already to your private message.

Thanks
Public Mobile Team.

julia0094w35978

I think its an old plan because im not seeing it as an option for a subscription. 

How do i add funds? 

julia0094w35978

okay ill try that

I dont even see the plan I had for an option 

@julia0094w35978 wrote:

It's just saying that I have no subscription at all. Ive missed a payment before and it was never this complicated, the website used to look way different but I haven't logged in in a while. 

@julia0094w35978  - yes, it is all new. 

What plan are you on? One that is currently being offered? If so, just manually add funds and select it.

If it is one that is no longer available, after you add funds, does it show up? If not, then try logging in through a tag in incognito mode and see what is says then. IF you still don't see your old plan, i'd submit a ticket and see what is going on and ask where your old plan went.

@julia0094w35978   is the plan you were having still there?

I would open ticket with PM support and confirm before proceeding further.  Message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

julia0094w35978

When i click the link it just brings me to a page that wants me to click Resume Activation which i think makes me set up a subscription and everything,  which I should already have, but now its saying it's encountered an error. 

I had to change my password to log back in so maybe it didn't link properly, im not really sure, i used the same email though 

@julia0094w35978   just to confirm, if you go to Payment history, you see the transactions from before?

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

if you don't see them, i wonder if your My Account was properly linked

Check also the Profile page to confirm the correct phone number listed there

julia0094w35978

It's just saying that I have no subscription at all. Ive missed a payment before and it was never this complicated, the website used to look way different but I haven't logged in in a while. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It might say it is 'suspended' due to no pay.

Pay manually and reactivate an account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@julia0094w35978  If you know remember your 4 digit PIN code you can *611 or with vouchers no PIN number needed 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@julia0094w35978   is it saying Subscription ON HOLD?

Login to My Account again using Incognito mode, check if you see the button Pay now and resume services.  If so, click on it and make a manual payment.

If not, post a screenshot what you meant by No subscription

Need Help? Let's chat.