cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account access

tboudre2525
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a public mobility account under my own phone. And l am on auto pay with my credit card. My wife also has an account that is also on auto pay from my credit card. The problem is she has not had much contact with public mobility as her phone only has talk only on her account. We tried reasonly to set her up an account but when she puts her email address in it says this is not an active email. Also when she tries to contact yahoo it seems like they have closed her email account. She has created another email account with gmail. The reason I am on my account talking for her account is because she cant access any communication with public mobilty without a registered public mobile email access. So we would like to know how we can get her account reactivated with public mobility with her new email address?

8 REPLIES 8

tboudre2525

I have all you have suggested. She can not access any public mobility site as she has no email address assigned to her name or number. So l will have to wait for the response and directions. Thanks for your help

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@tboudre2525 wrote:

I have a public mobility account under my own phone. And l am on auto pay with my credit card. My wife also has an account that is also on auto pay from my credit card. The problem is she has not had much contact with public mobility as her phone only has talk only on her account. We tried reasonly to set her up an account but when she puts her email address in it says this is not an active email. Also when she tries to contact yahoo it seems like they have closed her email account. She has created another email account with gmail. The reason I am on my account talking for her account is because she cant access any communication with public mobilty without a registered public mobile email access. So we would like to know how we can get her account reactivated with public mobility with her new email address?

Hi, I suggest your wife set up a new community account with the email address she is going to change her self serve account to. This will better provide assistance with contacting the MODs directly rather than via your email which is in no way connected to your wifes account. The only connection between your self serve account and this community is the email address, hence it is important to use the same email (via this community) when contacting the MODs. Ensure to include all the information required as well as the previous yahoo email.

tboudre2525

thank you l have sent a message

tboudre2525

thank you l have send them a message

tboudre2525

Thank I have done what you suggested

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tboudre2525 wrote:

Yahoo is going through some changes these days.

If you're trying to do the Forgot your password? link then yeah if your Yahoo account is defunct then that would be a problem. But logging in here even with a defunct email address would still work.

If you can get in to the self-serve eventually then you are able to change the contact email address but it doesn't change their internal email address they have for you. That would need moderator assistance.

But for what you have going on it seems all roads lead to the moderator.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

To change email address , you'll need to contact the PM moderators. Send a message to them with as much account info as you have...phone number, pin number and address as well as the nature of your concern. Unfortunately, it's been 24 to 48 hours for replys lately, so please be patient.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tboudre2525

To change email addresses, you will need to contact moderator via private messaging.  Expect 1-2 day wait for response.  

send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.