cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessing voicemail

jad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent when I dial into voicemail from another phone, it asks for my "mail box number" which of course I do not have. So can't access my messages.

8 REPLIES 8

chrisc41

If you have an android phone you can go into settings>calls>Voicemail and your voicemail number should be in there somewhere. The settings menu might not be the same for you depending on which manufacturers phone you have.

I have a HTC phone with two SIM slots and I find it under Calls>Slot 1 call settings>Voicemail settings>Voicemail number.

If you forgot you PIN to access your mailbox, you should contact a moderator.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jad as noted by @LEGO, make sure you've already set up your voice mailbox by dialing in from your phone.  Once set up though, you can dial from anywhere.  Your mailbox number is your 10-digit Public Mobile phone number.  If people call you at 416-555-1212, then your mailbox number is 4165551212.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jad Did you do initial setup of your Voicemail? If not, you have to call from your cell phone and do setup first, in process you would create your Voicemail access PIN. Then you can access your Voicemail from any phone.

jad

No that doesn't work

jad

no that doesn't work

meocon

@jad I think it’s the pin number when you set up your voicemail box. If you dont remember that you can send Mods private message to get that number

matbasm

@jad, I believe that would be your phone number.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,

Si vous avez des questions concernant votre compte, envoyez nous juste un message via le lien suivant :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.