Did you mean: 

Can I cancel a plan activation?

drc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Try your old SIM; if it works your port-in has not finished. In this case you should be able to call your old carrier and cancel the transfer. 

If your credit card has already been charged, you may not be reimbursed. Public Mobile is prepaid and has been quite reluctant to provide refunds. They are more likely to finish your activation and provide a credit for your aggravation.

You have been waiting long enough to justify sending another message. Follow the procedure outlined here: Contact moderators

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Credit card chargebacks should be a last resort.  If you do them too often (even if they are legitimate), it can actually cast suspicion on fthe credit card user.  Sometimes, it can be about picking your battles wiisely (ie. not bothering with a chargeback if it's a very small amount such as $2).  I know that $120 is a larger amount though than my example.

Credit card issuers (your bank) really do want the customer and the merchant to try to resolve any dispute first themselves.  But, as a user of a specific credit card brand, you do have the right to dispute charges on the basis of "service not provided" if that's the case.

Need Help? Let's chat.