cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You don't have call minutes....

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Hello me again,

My phone gave me this message twice today when calling out, sorry your plan does not have calling out capability. Please see public mobile.ca to upgrade your plan. 

anyone else having this issue? And if so how do you fix it? 

Thakns again,

Naepalm

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

Hello me again,

My phone gave me this message twice today when calling out, sorry your plan does not have calling out capability. Please see public mobile.ca to upgrade your plan. 

Thakns again,

Naepalm

Welcome back @Naepalm 

This has been happening to some people with this year's recent plan changes.

Hopefully this just gets resets when rebooting or toggling airplane mode on then off.

Does either of these work?

If not, have Mods check out your account and confirm all is up to snuff.

@dabr 

Yeah I have 1500 mins still and 75 mins left on my regular plan. Thanks for the warm welcome back 🙂 LOL

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey @Naepalm  welcome back. If that account is on the $15 plan then it seems to be being a rather bit of a troublemaker these days with the introduction of the provincial plans.

@Anonymous   Just tested on my $15 plan...made two calls to two different numbers and no problem, so far!  But I do think it's related to the recent plan changes too. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Naepalm  welcome back. If that account is on the $15 plan then it seems to be being a rather bit of a troublemaker these days with the introduction of the provincial plans.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm What plan are you on and are you trying to call someone in the same province? Try dialing +1 in front of the number you are dialing. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm wrote:

Hello me again,

Thakns again,

Naepalm

@Naepalm   Welcome back to the forums 😊  

I guess you have tried the usual troubleshooting tips, plus also not out of calling mins if on the limited plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.