Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cutting out?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Hey everyone, 

Novice Naepalm here...LOL

My wife's phone data has been cutting out as of late. it will work for a bit then stop and she has to turn her phone off and on. She is running Public on an iPhone XR and has been with Public for almost a year now. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in Advance 

Naepalm

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm this has also been happening a lot to me too lately... I finally gave in and switched to HSPA(3g). the inconsistency with LTE is annoying

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes that right is working too what the say@Naepalm Try setting LTE to 3G from network settings. Instead of rebooting the phone, try Airplane mode off/on.

that is right 100%

but something is the phone device is happened sometime you know on APN 

i hope you fix it 

Good Luck 

@Anonymous thanks for the info, I have been with public for a long time so I do know the steps. I don't think it has to do with APN. As it's not that it doesn't work it just works intermittently. 

@NDesai I'll try that thanks bud! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

just make sure about APN Settings 

Public Mobile APN Settings - APN Settings Canada (gishan.net)

and if you can do check it out the sime card for another device is better to chcek it out 

or if you still not working  you can do Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service 💐

• Good Luck 🌺

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm Try setting LTE to 3G from network settings. Instead of rebooting the phone, try Airplane mode off/on. 

Need Help? Let's chat.