cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan added

Mande
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed plan few days early form 29$ 6gb to 34$ 60gb then got notice yesterday that I was at 75% data used it wad not changed over and now they want me to pay full 34$ 5 days later cause there was some glitch I need this fixed asap for work. helppp

3 REPLIES 3

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don’t waste your time —-> Just contact CUSTOMER SUPPORT no one including myself can really help you here. We’re just plan holders like you with absolutely no power to do anything Other than  trying to collect helping others rewards - it’s a very silly help forum set up. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Mande did you use Change Now when you made plan change? did you login My Account and check what plan you have now? did payment history shows you made the plan change earlier?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mande Might just be cache issue first try clearing webroswer and try again incognito / private mode or from another device . Can also use the app instead of website if you haven’t already and check again . But if you changed plans immediately you will be charged the full plan right right away and start a new 30 days cycle there is no pro rating . Why it’s advised to use the change plan in renewal  option so you don’t lose mint in your current cycle 

Need Help? Let's chat.