cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong credit card billed

johnnythejames
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

I travelled on business to the US last month and paid for the one-time US roaming add-on using my work credit card.

I am set up on Autopay and found out this morning that my work credit card was just charged for my monthly bill but I need to use my personal credit card for my monthly bills. I didn't realize that the one-time US roaming payment would automatically switch over my Autopay settings.

I've switched the settings to use my personal card going forward but I need to undo this morning's payment on the work card and put it on my personal card. How can I do this?

2 REPLIES 2

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@johnnythejames - I would suggest you do a payback to your company in this case; just explain to your employer. Hopefully it should not be an issue. It may be easier and quicker for your purposes here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@johnnythejames  I am not sure they can do it

What I suggest is to update the credit card back to your own on your My Account first.  

Then open ticket with PM support and ask them to take a payment amount from your own credit card first, and see if they can then reverse the transaction from your work credit card

To open ticket with PM support:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account) using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Contact agent ", then click "Contact Us", then click "Other", click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗""
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.