cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service

Kandrews
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why does it take countless tickets, and no agent hasn't replied back to me "within 30 minutes"? Like what type of a customer service are you guys providing? Come tomorrow it's going to be day 3 and nothing. Worst WORST service by far. Not happy. 

5 REPLIES 5

@_markymark wrote:

Agreed. You can just go to a telus kiosk for help.

This isn't correct.  Telus stores aren't there to provide any level of assistance other than to sell a new SIM card.  They have zero access to the customer's Public Mobile account and aren't equipped to help in any way.  All support for Public Mobile customers is provided online.

_markymark

Agreed. You can just go to a telus kiosk for help.

@Kandrews wrote:

No this is something an agent has to do to Port in a new number. But this whole situation is frustrating. 

I wonder if the Telus porting number could help you @Kandrews ...unless this is a Koodo prepaid account.

You can maybe try calling the Porting Team to inquire about your port in the morning.

Check your Private INBOX messages, I have sent you the TELUS Porting phone number.

Kandrews

No this is something an agent has to do to Port in a new number. But this whole situation is frustrating. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

That is pretty bad @Kandrews . Others have complained about this today too.

Respond to open tickets you have opened and hopefully you will get a response soon. Check that envelope a the top right of the community page.

Is there something that the community could possibly assist or try and help troubleshoot with?

Need Help? Let's chat.