cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wise card cannot activate public mobile

lastdreamt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a public mobile sim from Teleus, thinking that my international wise card can activate it. What can I do to activate and start using my sim? I don't have any US/Canada debit/credit card, and my wise wasn't activated in US/Canada

6 REPLIES 6

@_markymark wrote:

Activate it online 

Lastdreamt  can't activate online because of no Canadian/American credit or debit card.

_markymark
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activate it online 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@lastdreamt 

you can purchase visa credit card  vanilla prepaid from purchase any stations or Shell,

and activation, for >>  Activate Your SIM Card Online use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,or safari on private mode,

How to Activate (publicmobile.ca)

for new Activate on any plan $25/mo or higher and get an additional 2GB of data for free* every month for 12 months with promo code 12MONTHS2GB. enter your email > Flash Sale (publicmobile.ca)

plus use refer-a-friend code from family members or friends.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lastdreamt   I guess wise is not a Canadian financial , that's why it does not work

since PM took away the option to activate by voucher, you need to ask help from your friend or get a Prepaid Visa/mastercard then

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lastdreamt - 

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) to create an account with your SIM card, by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

And obtain a voucher to pay for services (you can confirm with CSA about this).

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can buy Visa or Mastercard gift cards.

Need Help? Let's chat.