cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t take my payment

Yvonnegs59
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been using pm for quite some time this time I’m trying to pay my bill and it keeps telling me you can’t process my payment at this time . I’ve tried two cc that I know there is the money there to pay . This is since the 26 th 

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yvonnegs59  You may need to wait 24 hours before trying again and when you do try incognito /private mode or try the app instead of website or even from another device . I’m meantime you can get payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume services right away and worry about updating credit card later . If still. No luck you can use this direct link to support to help you update the credit card also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yvonnegs59 

Give it once more chance.  Wait a full 24 hours and use Incognito mode to try again.  if possible, try with another credit card

if issues persists, please open ticket with PM suport:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

If you need to pay urgently, buy vouchers from SDM/711/London Durg/Shell and load the voucher using *611
Need Help? Let's chat.