cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I still get 3gb promotion

connorleekite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my number right before (I think is 1 or 2 hours) the offer ends from Virgin Mobile today. Will I still get the offer (3 GB extra with 35 dollar 1.5 gb) ? If not after one week, who should I contact?

5 REPLIES 5

@ooakosiryan  Best thing for your situation is to contact the moderators to get clarification/verification because they are the only ones that will be able to tell for sure.

Click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@connorleekite wrote:

I transferred my number right before (I think is 1 or 2 hours) the offer ends from Virgin Mobile today. Will I still get the offer (3 GB extra with 35 dollar 1.5 gb) ? If not after one week, who should I contact?

What time yesterday did the offer end? My aunt transferred her number at 1PM mountain time yesterday at Walmart, and the Walmart workers didn't know if the offer had ended or not. Thanks!!

ashok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you took a screenshot of your computor screen with date and time with the offer at the time of signing up, you could forward it to the moderators if the bonus data doesnt show up in a week.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@connorleekite If you got the offer before it ended then you should get the bonus. If it doesn't show up in your account within a week you would need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best way to contact a moderator is here to help with your question. Usually takes about 48 hours to respond, maybe less depening on the volume.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.