cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I lose my add-ons and bonus data by switching the plan?

aahmad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the old legacy plan of 25 dollars and want to switch it to 19 dollars, currently being offered. 

Question: Will I lose my add-ons and bonus data if I switch to the current plan?

4 REPLIES 4

Sana_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes. you will if you choose option change NOW.                            so, best to use option change subscription at next renewal. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@aahmad 

You will not lose your add ons if you downgrade to $19 plan.

However, you may lose your 150 day expiry loyalty data add on.  According to FAQ, if you downgrade your plan, you will lose the loyalty data add on  YMMV.  A few customer who downgraded from $25 to $19 plan reported that the loyalty data add on remained.  No guarantees though. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aahmad 

you won't lose any add-on you bought as well as those bonus add-ons you got from previous Christmas. 

the only one you might lose is the special 150 days Loyalty data bonus

But again, switching from $25 to $19 plan is a smart choice to get back the lost money from the rewards system change. Make sure you use "Change on Renewal" option to schedule a plan change

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@aahmad 

you will not lose the add-ons or Holiday Bonus data and LD Minutes. You WILL lose the recent 150 Day  Bonus Data, if you change to a plan of lower value than you currently have.

Need Help? Let's chat.