cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there no tracking information provided?

RJB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There would be a lot less anxiety and complaints and inquiries and it would be a lot more professional instead of seeming like a college startup the way it does.  Even the chat feature isn't covered in the scheduled time frame.  I can be chill about a lot of things but my telecom??  Get your act together!!

Where's my SIM already??

Seriously!

8 REPLIES 8

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RJB I guess I missed the part where you asked for “advice, support or insight”. 
My apologies. I’ll have your SIM card sent immediately. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@RJB wrote:

There would be a lot less anxiety and complaints and inquiries and it would be a lot more professional instead of seeming like a college startup the way it does.  Even the chat feature isn't covered in the scheduled time frame.  I can be chill about a lot of things but my telecom??  Get your act together!!

Where's my SIM already??

Seriously!

@RJB , this is a public community forum that your posting on & you’re receiving responses back from other customers not Public Mobile Customer Support Agents. Sorry. We try to help when we can.

Public Mobile sends sim cards by the snail mail method 🤣! In all seriousness though for them to send sim cards with tracking they would have to pay more & in turn rising the costs of our low paid services! It took over 3 weeks for me to receive my sim card from Public Mobile! Amazon is much faster to get them delivered from!

I don’t see a chat feature! Only email type feature on here to leave messages for someone & this public forum here that we’re posting on for everyone to read!

Some times things work with Public Mobile & sometimes things go horribly wrong! It seems to be a hit & miss! There’s still plenty of bugs in the system! It is a low cost provider where we do most of our own troubleshooting & support is all online only! Which means being tech savvy which isn’t for everyone. For more we would need to switch to a different provider at much higher costs.

There’s a few good people on here in this public community forum that are very patient that enjoy helping others  that are great at it & when they aren’t able to help they will kindly direct you to contact Customer Support but there’s also a few on here that are very mean that enjoy showing it towards others! Don’t feed the haters 😉

I know it can be very frustrating at times & I’m sorry. Please contact Customer Support to see if they know where your sim card is.

RJB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

And yet those who help other members may be awarded points is that not the case or does that simply not interest you and you'd rather chide someone reaching out to the community for advice, support and insight?  Maybe just don't next time eh?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @RJB  sim orders are sent via Canada Post regular mail, no tracking

should come within 3 weeks

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

SIM ordered through PM site is sent by Canada Post, regular mail. No tracking info.

Delivery time frame is 5-10 business days. If you do not receive it after 3 weeks, contact agent for replacement or clarification.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Has the non delivery gone past 10 business days? If yes, go to chat bot, fill out form, watch for response from a CSA. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RJB - the SIM cards normally get shipped regular Canada Post letter mail (which does not come with tracking info.).

If this has been over 10 working days since ordering, connect with a CSA and let them know.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

You can try and pick up a SIM card at a corp. telus or koodo store, and ask CSA to credit your account for it...you could try and ask this anyhow.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We are customers.  We have nothing to do with SIM cards.  Did you read what the community is and why it's here?

Submit a ticket with a CS rep with your complaints.  

Need Help? Let's chat.