cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid but still no service

Arden2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid my phone bill and that was on Sunday February 5 and still have no service HELP!!!

21 REPLIES 21

@Arden2  Adding to @HALIMACS  mentioned spinner thing it looks like this see where it says click here in red in pic … if your unsure 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1676055066399.png

For most up to date account info

@Arden2 wrote:

Ok but I can’t because I have to give the money to my boyfriend because he put it on his credit card. So I’m screwed is what I’m getting 

Did you see the actual charge on your boyfriend's credit card in his transactions @Arden2 ?

It seems the transaction was unsuccessful. Or, as what was mentioned payment was sent to another account.

Well @Arden2 … Either that or your boyfriend screwed you with respect to this payment.

I’d be making sure it was applied to your account before repaying him - but that’s just me.

Before logging into your self serve account to check again, make sure to go incognito or private tab. Then when you’re on the self serve landing page, click those little refresher icons.

Then go onto your payment tab and see if the payment was, in fact, made to your account.

Arden2

It says it suspended and hangs up on me

Arden2

Ok but I can’t because I have to give the money to my boyfriend because he put it on his credit card. So I’m screwed is what I’m getting 

What recording do you get when you dial 611? You should be able to hear a balance and a due date or that it's suspended and your balance and it wants money.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Arden2 

Consider purchasing a payment voucher and apply it to your account by calling 611 from the device or on self serve.

they are available at many drugstores, Walmart, gas stations, etc. etc.

some places refer to them as top up vouchers or top off cards for prepaid phone plans

Arden2

But I’ve made the payment 

Arden2

It says to make a payment 

So if the payment is showing as charge to his credit card, but not added to your account, then it must have gone on another account.

Does he have service with public mobile with that card registered?

It likely went on his account if if so, @Arden2 

Arden2

Yes on his credit it was taken but there’s nothing in my account nothing in the history or balance 

Arden2

I did all that just now and still saying it suspended 

You “sent” the money @Arden2 ?

Where did you send it?

When you view his credit card transactions, is there an amount charged that is equal or greater than your plan amount?

Also when you check your payment history in your self serve account, is it showing there or is it displaying under your available funds?

If it’s under your available funds, you should be able to just tap resume or reactivate button and be good to go.

You may need to reboot your phone. 

@Arden2 wrote:

No it saying suspend and I did send the money with my boyfriend credit card

You will need to go in your My Account and ensure nothing else is owing. Then hit the Reactivate Button. Have you tried that @Arden2  ?

Arden2

No it saying suspend and I did send the money with my boyfriend credit card

@Arden2 wrote:

What about the 45.20 that I’ve already sent because that was the last of my money

@Arden2  - we are customers and members like you here in the forum, and have no access to your account.

Is your account status ACTIVE?

Does is show any available balance owing in your My Account?

If your account is ACTIVE, try:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • remove the SIM card and try it into another phone to see it if works
  • Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • Check for outages in your area:

https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus

https://downdetector.ca/status/telus/map/ 

@Arden2  Check account it maybe sitting there in avaliable funds and make payment and reactivate 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Arden2   if you login to My Account using Incognito mode, is it showing Active? 

Check Payment page and confirm if PM took the money and used it to process a renewal

If all good, try to reseat the sim card (power off, take sim out for a minute, then put it back and power up)

if still not working, can you tell us what is showing on the phone status screen?  SIM not provisioned? No SIM? No network?

and you have another phone to test your PM sim card?

did you ever try to test the service in another area?

Arden2

What about the 45.20 that I’ve already sent because that was the last of my money

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Arden2  - when logged into your My Account (or when you dial 611, or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC form another line) is your account status ACTIVE?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Arden2  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676053098358.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.