cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address changed

MamunKabir
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I updated my new address in my profile/account. Today I purchased a new SIM for the 40 dollars plan. Unfortunately, I got an email where it is shown that the sim would be sent to my earlier address. Can you/somebody help me get the address corrected for the sim delivery?

Eagerly waiting to know that, please.

Thanks, Mamun 

3 REPLIES 3

@MamunKabir wrote:

I updated my new address in my profile/account. Today I purchased a new SIM for the 40 dollars plan. Unfortunately, I got an email where it is shown that the sim would be sent to my earlier address. Can you/somebody help me get the address corrected for the sim delivery?

SIM cards are sent to whichever address is provided at the time of ordering.  Your address in your Self Serve account is unrelated to the ordering of SIM cards. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MamunKabir  If you need SIM card sooner you can call around to local Telus Koodo store for in person pick up also 

edit you don’t need a new SIM card for that plan you can change your plan with SIM card you have now by going to plan add on tab in self serve and be sure to change at renewal … unless the new SIM card is for a new account altogether then yes you need another SIM card 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MamunKabir  You need support for this 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.