cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the website so God awful bad, slow, and unresponsive to use ?

Naloe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try to redeem my points but the website makes it virtually impossible to do. Is that by design ?  I have used Public Mobile for years now, but this website is seriously BAD ! I question my loyalty to the brand now.

4 REPLIES 4

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Naloe wrote:

I try to redeem my points but the website makes it virtually impossible to do. Is that by design ?  I have used Public Mobile for years now, but this website is seriously BAD ! I question my loyalty to the brand now.

I wouldn't blame PM and slow internet speeds is certainly  not a reason to question your loyalty. It may just be your equipment --- perhaps a little older computer, internet speed not up to par etc. Perhaps it would help in general to not only clear cache but also to reboot your internet modem. A simple way to reboot your modem would be to just unplug it and plug it back on in 2 to 3 minutes. Good luck.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Website speed is ok to me

Try a different browser or better use the App.  App loads much faster and usually less 2FA problem once you marked it Remember device 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Naloe 

This website does have its issues.  

You may want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or you could use the PM app.  

At home, with high speed internet and a newer laptop or PC, I have no issues with website speed.  At work, with slower computer and internet connection, website does lag at times.  

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Naloe 

The website has some caching issues, try the App.

Need Help? Let's chat.