cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have I, along with many others been cut off?

Sirwinee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone always tells me when I need to top up my minutes with a text msg, and suddenly I couldn't call anyone. I cant even CALL *611 so please explain what is going on. This is not fair to all the customers buying phone minutes and not being able to add them on. WHAT DO WE DO PUBLIC??????

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sirwinee 

I have been with PM for 2 years and never have the problem with service cutoffs…AUTOPAY.

Members have this issue when making manual payment with voucher because PM is on a 30 days cycle…hard to keep track of renewal dates.

Also check to see if there is an outage in your area. Check outage map:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sirwinee   is incoming call working? just problem with outgoing?

and yes, *611 has been having problem since last week, so, best to use My Account to check and buy phone minutes

Can you login to My Account using Incognito mode and confirm if you have used up your outgoing minutes?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed @Sirwinee , the 611 fiasco is causing alot of customers problems in recent days.

Try calling 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your number, and see if you can manage the account from there.

If you can not, reach out to the Customer Support Agents for help.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.