cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why didn't I receive the free 1 GB data add on?

sarahhemy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I see my friends/family have received a text on August 23rd for this free add on, but I didn't. Does anyone know why? I've had my account for the same amount of time/longer than them. Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

I have 3 accounts.  I got my bonus data according the age of my accounts.

The oldest account got the bonus data first.  I got the bonus data today for the second oldest account.  I am still waiting for the bonus data for the account activated 2 months ago.

I just received my bonus data for my account activated 2 months ago. 

Everyone should get your bonus data very soon.

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

The oldest account got the bonus data first.  I got the bonus data today for the second oldest account.  I am still waiting for the bonus data for the account activated 2 months ago.

That's probably exactly what's going on. A fairly new (about 6 months) PM customer and haven't gotten mine yet and intend to be patient anyway (they did say two weeks) but that probably confirms I'll be towards the end. 

popping

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had gotten the text saying I was getting the 1GB add on Friday. Today the 1GB add on was added to my account. It may take a few days for you to get it. Don't worry about it not coming in yet. It will be added to your account.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Sarlye wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I have 4 accounts and one of them has not received it. I'm waiting for PM to announce they have all been rolled out before msging mods.

They have enough to do in my estimation.

I am in the same situation, I have three accounts and only two has the free 1 gig. Line 1 (oldest) and Line 3 (3 months ago) both have it, Line 2 (over 1 year) did not receive any SMS at all. 

If all accounts were activated by August 19th, 11.59 EST, then you have to wait until the end of next week to see if the free data gets added.  Everyone is not getting it at the same time, it is being rolled out over a two week period according to the original announcement.

If you don't see it by the end of next then you'll need to contact Moderator_Team here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I have 4 accounts and one of them has not received it. I'm waiting for PM to announce they have all been rolled out before msging mods.

I am in the same situation, I have three accounts and only two has the free 1 gig. Line 1 (oldest) and Line 3 (3 months ago) both have it, Line 2 (over 1 year) did not receive any SMS at all. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

popping

@sarahhemy wrote:

I never even got the original text!

Send a private message to moderator to get on the list.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is up to 2 - 3 days

@sarahhemy wrote:

@sarahhemy  If you did not receive the original text and you had and active account on Aug 19 then maybe you should message the moderator team.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

sarahhemy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sarahhemy wrote:

I see my friends/family have received a text on August 23rd for this free add on, but I didn't. Does anyone know why? I've had my account for the same amount of time/longer than them. Thanks. 

@sarahhemy  It can take up to two weeks after you receive the original test to get the bonus addon applied. Just be patient and it will happen.

Need Help? Let's chat.