cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I cannot see my account details

JonathanWood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with PM for a long time, and haven’t checked my account for a while. Now after I logged, I am not able to see all my account info , just very disappointed with PM. Does anyone know what happened? Thanks.

IMG_2602.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

JonathanWood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That's a very stupid design.

I have three issues.

One, forgot email. It will send a code to my phone, and then said an email is sent, no tips to say which email it sent. At least you can mark some part with star* in the message so that I can remember.

Two, forgot password. I have the code to my phone, then I am allowed to update the pass. Once it updated, then said locked out , then will do it over again. It seems a dead lock here.

Three, I am with PM for a long time, then some day I came back to my account, I am not able to see anything except log out button and reactive button once I logged on.

More than these issues, you cannot have a person to come to help with. That stupid AI will ask you to log to fix account issue.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it possible you Activated with another email?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JonathanWood 

PM has started using EverSafe login couple months ago.

Error like what you saw indicates that the system didn't migration your My Account onto EverSafe system properly and EverSafe is unable to link up your My Account with your email login

No worries, it is an easy fix for PM support, please engage them by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.