cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my all the points?

Jack25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been using public mobile for too many years and I got points with only 8 dollars every month. Now I have paid more than $16. It is really sad

5 REPLIES 5

@Jack25 

your referrals are still there, just that it is not showing like before

After moving to Public Points, the referrals will no longer be showing in a list like before.  There is no way on the Rewards portal to confirm how many you currently have and who are they anymore.   
Instead, you can only tell how many referrals you have when PM deposits the referrals points into your Rewards account after your renewal (within 48 hours).  

PM is aware the demand to see the full list like before when subscribers were on the legacy system and they are working on a solution.   But there is no ETA at the moment

Jack25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My old refer points is also gone. Why?

Simon24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Because Public Mobile terminated the old reward system, e.g. no monthly autopay ($2) and no loyalty credit.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Jack25  sad indeed 😏.

To see your points to date, log into the My Rewards tab. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jack25 

you will never expect to get the same savings from points in this new system.

So, is your plan $15?  you will get 5% of that in points and 10 bonus points every year on your anniversary.  That's not a lot, but still around $1.5 saving per month on average.  If you want more savings, bring friends over, the friend referrals points are easier

Need Help? Let's chat.