cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my Bonus Data

elvisdutra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, when I signed up I received a 5GM monthly bonus data,  Since the recent upgrade I can not find this and the other bonus data that I signed up for over the years. Can this bonus data be reinstated. 

Thanks 

Elvis 

778-xxx-yyyy

Phone number edited by popping for privacy reason as this forum is open to everyone on the Internet.  Any one can read this post.

11 REPLIES 11

And the answer was…… ?

elvisdutra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help,  I have an answer from the CS agent. 

I took the “since the upgrade” comment to be referring to the upgrade to the online Self Serve system, not an upgrade to the OP’s cell plan. But that’s just my take on the comment. 

I don’t recall there ever being a 5GB per month bonus but several times there was a one time 5GB data bonus. And this wouldn’t be the first person here who misread or misunderstood exactly what a one time data bonus is and how it works and thus … how it should be used.

@shinchu99 wrote:

@elvisdutra any bonus for One time offer will be remove snice you said you recent Upgrade to an different plan. but any other like add on that you paid will be move over to your New Upgrade plan. hope this help if this cant solve the issue please connact CS_agent they will help you further more. 

That is stated in the terms and conditions @shinchu99 , I will not dispute that.

Butttt, that account I mentioned above with the 5GB activation bonus, DID in fact, stay on that account when I switched to a lower dollar plan.

So, best to go by terms and conditions of course, but it really is YMMV situation.

shinchu99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@elvisdutra any bonus for One time offer will be remove snice you said you recent Upgrade to an different plan. but any other like add on that you paid will be move over to your New Upgrade plan. hope this help if this cant solve the issue please connact CS_agent they will help you further more. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, 5GB of bonus data re-occuring, are you sure about that @elvisdutra ?

I had an account with a 5GB bonus addon added to it before. But this was not replenished every 30 day cycle. Once this 5GB is all used up then it is gone, and does not get replenished.

Do you happen to have any screenshots of this 5GB addon from before the upgraded My Account...don't include any personal info. though.

It is possible you just used it all up if this was an activation promo addon. But go ahead and check with CSA if you want to double check.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @elvisdutra   

Was it an activation bonus?

If it is a monthly bonus, there should be a time limit, like 12 months ?   and did you make any plan change lately?  Most promotion here has a clause that it will be gone after a plan change

Honest, I do not recall a 5GB bonus from PM in the last 2 years

But please open ticket with PM CS agent and they can confirm if it is still there or if it is expired

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Remove your phone number from public forum.

Maybe those bonus data expired? Limited time offer?

In any case if you believe they should still be active and available, try using different browser through computer; clear cache.

If everything fails, contact agent for clarification.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elvisdutra hi there is no 5g a month bonus there was a one time 5g bonus ,  clear your cache  or try another browser in private or incognito mode reboot your device and sign in again see if it your account updates 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@elvisdutra 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

history data usage, maybe you use them all.

if not showing in your accoun then contact support team by private message CS_Agent  to check it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.