cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the 90 day plans?

eyes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have read that some are on 90 day plans. How and where does one register on a 90 day plan?

Under “shop” I can only find plans that offer the 3rd month free. Do these 3rd month free plans renew every 3rd month or do they revert to a monthly plan?

13 REPLIES 13

HI @eyes 

happy that it helps and issues are clarified

Remember to use Change on Renewal option to avoid wasting unnecessary money

eyes

Sorry- you are correct-I am given the 90 day option. Cut and pasting for you.

eyes_0-1729261078443.png

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@eyes, I think what you person meant (regarding downgrading plans) is that it really depends on the customer and which plan they are currently on. For example, if you on a higher priced plan like $34 a month, you might see an available plan for $30 (which I'm actually seeing for myself) but that's the only plan available to me at a lower price. If you have the $15 plan now and you decide to change I'm quite confident you won't be able to switch back to it because that plan is not available anymore

@eyes 

downgrade is allowed, but not all plans available for everyone to downgrade to.   I have so many choices to downgrade on My Account, but again, not all plans are available for me to downgrade to

$15 plan is not available to change to for anyone, it is a exclusive new activation plan for Quebec subscribers, so you won't have option to downgrade back to the $15 plan.

if you don't see the 90 days options, please post the screenshots of all the plans you see on your Change Subscription page

eyes

Yes a $20 3gb 4G plan is available to me in my account page. I had previously posted that I’m concerned that if I upgrade to it then I won’t be able to in the future go back to my $15 plan. I’m a bit confused because some post say that downgrading may not be available while an Oracle (  not you) has repeatedly posted that that is not true. Don’t know what to believe.

HI @eyes   why plan option you have? you should get the $23 plan and there is a line about 90 days price.  Similarly for the $20 plan, and the $45 plan

@eyes 

90 days plan option is available for everyone who see the 30 days plan equivalents

if you have $15 plan now you are certainly you got those.  Can you post us a screenshot of all the plan you see on your Change Subscription page?

Check this post and screenshot

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Lower-dollar-plan-verification/td-p/12637...

eyes

Sorry but you haven’t understood my question. 90 day plans are not available to me .  Do I need to contact PM CS to get one of these 90 day plans? 

HI @eyes 

the $15 plan is no longer available for existing customers.  So, you won't get to go back to $15 plan if you change

eyes

I’m still on a $15 plan with only 250mb data that I think is also still on 3G. When sometimes I need more data I purchase a data add on . Would like to upgrade to a $20 plan that I’m offered but concerned that I may not be able to revert back to my $15 if I so choose. Have read that some say only upgrades are offered to existing plan holders but then an Oracle has corrected this on several posts by stating upgrades and downgrading is still available. Don’t know what to believe. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @eyes 

if you still have a My Account access, just login My Account, go to Change Subscription and they are there

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@eyes, we haven't seen the 90 day plans in a while, at least not in Ontario so I can't speak to other provinces. As for the 3rd month free, as long as your plan has stayed active for the 2 months prior you should automatically get the 3rd month free. After the 3rd month your credit card will be charged again going forward (like monthly plan) so the free month is a one time thing, not a reoccurring thing every 3rd month

Need Help? Let's chat.