cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are 3G plans? (Nov. 26 2023)

BrianHamilton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've logged into my account,  I've clicked change subscription. I only see 5G, and 4G plans, when I click "All", I still see only 5g and 4g plans. 

Does anybody else see them? Are they still available? I'm trying to switch to the $15 plan. 

I saw the $15, 3g plan on Nov 25, but it showed an error when trying to change to it,  so I thought I'd try again today,  but now I can't find the plan anywhere.

Thanks in advance for the help. 

6 REPLIES 6

BrianHamilton

Update: I found out the reason i couldn't see the 3G plans anymore...

My current plan is the $25 3G Plan (so obviously it wasn't showing in the list).

When i looked more closely at the overview page, for some reason it showed an upcoming plan change (on renewal date) to the $15 3G plan (which was unexpected because i tried to change to the plan yesterday, and received an error message, but i guess the error message was in error, because it did in fact successfully change to the new 3G plan), and so that was the reason that it wouldn't show any 3G plans under "ALL plans" as well.

Whew, so much frustration, but i'm glad its finally solved, thanks all!

HI @BrianHamilton while you wait to try again at another time, if you need the plan change, submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them to do that for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and try using the app as well if you have not done so

BrianHamilton

Thanks all for confirming that you still see the 3g plans.

I've tried checking again, (login -> change subscription -> all plans), but still no luck. Tried from laptop and from phone, as well.

I guess some accounts don't show it, i guess i'll keep checking back over the next month or so in case it's a temporary glitch.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BrianHamilton 

still have both 3G plans  on the PM site as well as My Account.  So the 3G plans are not going anywhere 🙂

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BrianHamilton I noticed that change to their website as well! I was able to find the 3G plans under "All" plans. When you scroll to the bottom of the list, you will find the $15 and $25 plans 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BrianHamilton 

Hmmm, mines is showing at the bottom of All on the PM app.

Need Help? Let's chat.