cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When existing CC renew (new expiry date), need to to anything?

Montrealpost
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My registered auto-pay Credit Card is expiring in few months, expecting soon to get a new credit card with same card number but different expiry date.  Do I need to do anything? Thanks in advance!

I found Changing CC written by @Anonymous  from https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Credit-Card/m-p/743666/highlight/true#M12583:

you can Remove your credit card and Logout and

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and log in and re entered your credit details,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How To Update or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, or ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and if can't fix it you Have To Submit a Ticket To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket . . . .

11 REPLIES 11

Montrealpost

@darlicious  Mobil stations, means Mobil gas stations?  Quebec?  Thanks in advance!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Montrealpost 

You can leave the expired card on your account for as long as you like as long as you don't let autopay charge the card. You can pay by voucher, online top ups from recharge.com or ding,com (both have about an 8% surcharge) or RTP (real time payments) available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Montrealpost

Thank you all for your great and QUICK replies.  Unfortunately, I've chosen solution too early (it was an excellent answer) . . . but everyone is great here, if I didn't choose solution earlier, I'll have a hard time deciding who 😅  . . . Thanks again and nice weekend!!!

crustylady

Oh, and another thing, @Montrealpost , you might want to overlook any posts by S--S in future when looking for assistance.  Get diverse feedback from many members here and go with the majority recommendation(s). 

Let's just say with that user:  "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get"  

@Montrealpost wrote:

Still has one more detail to ask . . . in few months, I'll still have a bit of money in my account to cover monthly fee, if I leave old EXPIRED credit card info on file, will I still get the $2 auto-pay credit?

yes, you may.  But make sure you change the credit card before it runs out of Available Fund.  If you forgotten to do so, when you run out of Available Fund and PM unable to get the money to renew, your account will be suspended for non payment

Montrealpost

Still has one more detail to ask . . . in few months, I'll still have a bit of money in my account to cover monthly fee, if I leave old EXPIRED credit card info on file, will I still get the $2 auto-pay credit?

@Montrealpost wrote:

I believe new credit card will have same CC #, will I need to re-type the credit card #?  Thanks!

Yes, unfortunately you have to re-enter the information  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Montrealpost 

When you get your new card you have to "replace your card" on the payment page by choosing "manage my card" and fill in the card details and statement billing address again. You can also do this thru "edit my profile" from the overview page and click on the reminder at the top right of the profile page to update your card. After doing so log out/in and make a $1 test payment to ensure your future payments do not fail.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Montrealpost

I believe new credit card will have same CC #, will I need to re-type the credit card #?  Thanks!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Montrealpost wrote:

My registered auto-pay Credit Card is expiring in few months, expecting soon to get a new credit card with same card number but different expiry date.  Do I need to do anything? Thanks in advance!

@Montrealpost 

when you get a new credit card with a new expiry date,   You just need to login to My Account and update the credit card info

When you are in My Account, click on Payment, then click on  Manage my Card, then click on Replace this credit card

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Then a new screen will pop up and you just need to reenter the credit card information with the new expiry date

Need Help? Let's chat.