cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the hell PM

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looong time customer.. can’t even post here without using a vpn.. now.. can’t even call my neighbour.. without the roaming message …good work PM…….

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Metal1967 

that is a funny message, but usually it has nothing to do with US  🙂

so, you got that with all phone calls?

submit ticket with CS agent , remember to ask them why , what happened

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Metal1967

Service for e everything els work fine.. as it has for the past near 4 years.. actually longer.. I got barred before.. lol.. all good. Just ranting my small issues..😂

Metal1967

Tried.. then just gave up.. and walked next door ..😂😂😂

@Metal1967 and you data is working?

you can try Reset all Networks, and manually select Public Mobile instead of Automatic

but again, if nothing work, PM supports are your friends

Metal1967

My account has never been suspended.. been here a long time.. used to enjoy posting.. then all of a sudden can’t.. without a vpn.. istwhat it is.. but now can’t call next door .. had to use a vpn to add this.. lol.. oh well lol.. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Metal1967 

you anywhere near the southern border ? Sometimes I get that message when I get closer to border...like within 5 miles. Their signal must be somewhat stronger than Telus/PM. You can ignore and redial...or manually select PM as preferred network.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Metal1967 

I briefly saw your message, about the roaming recording with calls.

The roaming recording is likely a wrong one, however, with that recording, it could indicate your account is suspended.  Please login My Account once more using Incognito mode and confirm your account status

If status shows Suspended, make a payment to resume service

If it shows Active,  try to reboot your phone and click  Reset All Networks (Please note that will delete your saved Wifi as well, but you can easily add it back after)

If that still does not work, please message support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.