cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is oracle team.

Dia1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is oracle team can anyone help? I am also getting $2 autopay,$1 refer a friend and $1 loyalty reward.Its a great cell phone service .I knew about it 1 year ago and I repented why I didn't switch before so that I can keep more money in my pocket. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Meow 

Oracles all receive $20/30 days until they retire. Kind of like senators but without golden parachute when they retire....then they earn rewards like the regular community members but retain their oracle privileges such as the ability to edit posts, move threads etc....

@darlicious wrote:

Oracles are chosen based on their tenure with pm, their individual expertise and their knowledge of all things pm.

Beside all perks Oracles enjoy, this one is not clear:

- And last, but not least, a $20 Community Reward every 30 days!

Are they paid $20/every 30 days or that is max reward they can earn?

Anyway, I believe being Oracle is more like honorary title based on their wast knowledge and experience. They have very demanding job and even being able to answer every single question correctly it could be very tedious and repetitive task.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

some details are here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164 

rest you can see here in the community the contribution and help.

@Yummy 

I see they have finally updated the Oracle personal descriptions but it was an interesting choice to highlight mimmo's solution totals (no offense @mimmo ) when the current all time leader in this regard @computergeek541  has 1164!

@Dia1 

Oracles are chosen based on their tenure with pm, their individual expertise and their knowledge of all things pm. They do more than just answer questions and contribute behind the scenes as well offering feedback to pm and organizing the community forum by choosing solutions, editing posts and merging, moving and splitting threads. Some are very active while others are more present when demands from work and life allow them extra spare time to contribute to the community on the regular.

to be fair, Oracles have been working hard.. they don't just answer questions in the Community and hence unfair to judge them by post/solution/bravo stats

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Interesting to read about Oracle team.

But some mayors have way more 'solutions' than mentioning 300 for one of the Oracles...

I would say 'mayors' are bread and butter of PM support.

Dia1

Thanks it helped me. 

Dia1

Thanks it helped

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dia1 

visit Here link, for more info about oracle team,,

yeah is it very lovely rewards you will earn every 30, and after years and years you will see more earn...

update @Dia1 

visit Here link, for more information about Reward Rules

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dia1 wrote:

What is oracle team can anyone help? I am also getting $2 autopay,$1 refer a friend and $1 loyalty reward.Its a great cell phone service .I knew about it 1 year ago and I repented why I didn't switch before so that I can keep more money in my pocket. 

Hello @Dia1 

Oracles are Public Mobile customers, like most of us here. But they were given the honor/responsibility to help keep this Community organized and helpful.

More info. on Oracles here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=oracles

Need Help? Let's chat.