cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is mean by "per null Days"

Asima
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I'm trying to make my own plan. I choose 30 days of service. Then unlimited provincial talk and unlimited international text. At the end it appeared as "$15 per null days." so do it mean the days I choose (30 days). And it will $15 plus tax each month. That is actually way cheaper than their ready-made $25 unlimited talk and text plan which my husband has. So I'm kind of confused. Will appreciate if anyone can help. I will love to have $15 unlimited talk and text lol.

10 REPLIES 10

@smp99 wrote:

Maybe this is a new plan they are getting ready to roll out

Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Maybe this is a new plan they are getting ready to roll out

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Asima For sure you experienced system glitch, sorry to hear about that. But finally you got it right before you paid for the plan. It sounds perfect !

*** Please Note: I am not a Moderator ***

Too bad for you... but it’s better to know the right price before to pay!!! @Asima Smiley Wink

Asima

No I can't as its gone now and yes I was also worried about word null. For sure that was some error on their page.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Asima wrote:

Seriously I was so much excited and surprised lol.

@Asima reminds me of the old cliche: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Asima

Thanks for replying yes that's why I was confused. I tried 2 times and it was coming as $15 and I was hesitating to accept before clarifying. After posting when I checked again it came as $25 as you mentioned. Seriously I was so much excited and surprised lol.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Considering null means nothing or void. If you take its meaning literally you would be paying 15$ for 0 days. Something doesn't sound right here, can you send a screenshot of the total shown?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Asima wrote:

Hi I'm trying to make my own plan. I choose 30 days of service. Then unlimited provincial talk and unlimited international text. At the end it appeared as "$15 per null days." so do it mean the days I choose (30 days). And it will $15 plus tax each month. That is actually way cheaper than their ready-made $25 unlimited talk and text plan which my husband has. So I'm kind of confused. Will appreciate if anyone can help. I will love to have $15 unlimited talk and text lol.

I'm not sure where you're seeing that but it sounds like a site gltich.  There is definitely no $15 plan.  There is the $10 plan with 50 mins Canada-wide calling (combined incoming and outgoing), 50 outbound text messages, unlimited incoming text messages, or you can get either unlimited province-wide talk OR unlimited texting on for $20, or both together for $25.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I think it was a bug... I tried myself what you wanted and 25$ was the price.... @Asima it would be better to try again....

Need Help? Let's chat.