cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is "oops, something went wrong" mean?

grog67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Another bad experience here on the "Mr.Roboto" run website of Public Mobile. I bought a dual-SIM phone, and need another SIM card. When I tried ordering it, message: "oops, something went wrong".

What's the problem today?? Maybe it's time to switch back to my old provider. When I had these issues it was easy to call them. No can do here and it's getting rather annoying. My son had so much trouble trying to create an account, he gave up and went to VM.

Fix your system!

4 REPLIES 4

grog67

Well, it says "GSM", so one has to ask...a bit ambiguous when it's on a phone with LTE/4G/5G system. Yeah, I'll just grab it off Amazon, have a prime account. Once it's installed in the phone, will PM allow me to use a cheaper 3G plan for SIM 2? Right now I have a 4G plan for SIM 1.

Only one kind of physical card. Can you find a corporate store near you? Click the Pick up a sim card link down below and see if you have one.

grog67

Thanks, price is right too.

Need to ask - there's only one type of SIM (other than eSIM) ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@grog67 you didn't loss much, PM could take as many as 3 weeks to send sim cardi.  So, in fact bestt to buy sim card from:

Need Help? Let's chat.