cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens if I try to switch a 90-day back to 30-day?

neilio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry if this has been discussed before but my attempts at search were fruitless.

I just signed up for service yesterday for 90 days but decided I preferred a 30-day plan instead to trial. What happens if I change try to change my plan now? The system says I need to top up as I have no money in my account but will I get a refund for the previous 90-day plan I chose?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@neilio wrote:

Ach - so the money I paid for the first 30 days are lost?

@neilio only if you went in to the plan change in self-serve and clicked the button to change the plan right away.  If you did that, you've lost whatever you had paid on the 90 day plan and now have a 30 day plan that you were also charged for. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@neilio wrote:

@neilionot sure what you exactly your question is... You don't get a refund for the 90day plan you first signed up for, so you might as well use it for the full 90days, as originally planned.

However, if you've already paid for and changed to the 30day plan you have forfeited the money on the previous 90day plan. As far as I know all prepay carriers work this way.

neilio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@neilio, you will not get a refund as it is a pre-paid system.  You have paid for 90 days and PM has agreed to supply you service for those 90 days.  If you change your mind on your plan you would need to pay for that plan and forfiet whatever you had remaining on your original plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

PM is pre paid.  you are"stuck"  with your 90 term.  you can futuredate a 30 day term to take effect on your renewal date.

there ae no refunds.  so if you change your plan today you will forgo all your remaining time 89 days and money. 

Need Help? Let's chat.