cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the monthly reward announcement

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I see the reward in my account but there's no announcement.  I thought this is something to be celebrated.  Is this the new approach to stay silent?

12 REPLIES 12

@AE_Collector wrote:

Okay where is @CannonFodder ... I want to point out that I.. AE_Collector didn't break first and make this post....

Here I iz..... I'm proud of ya for holding strong, and resisting the urge!!! 👍 

@Tiana_V  Thanks for giving us a time frame so we're all not left wondering where it is.... @Jb456 I guess they are making room for @gblackma  request about the winners of the contest. Seems everyone is antsy about any kind of announcement. Ooooooh what if its a Valentine's day special?!!

@gblackma wrote:

@Lemony_Snicket I'm assuming that since there was so many problems with December's, that they are making sure that this one's mistake free.

Yeah... that's it.... now the pressure is really on. We may never see the announcement!

AE_Collector

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lemony_Snicketthe stork got lost.

Okay where is @CannonFodder ... I want to point out that I.. AE_Collector didn't break first and make this post....

AE_Collector

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

I see the reward in my account but there's no announcement.  I thought this is something to be celebrated.  Is this the new approach to stay silent?

The announcement is coming this week! As mentioned, we want to ensure that everything is correct and we're testing a new format of our announcement soon so we are ensuring that is all ready to go. Stay tuned for a post. 

@Jb456  So they did...slipped that one out in the last half hour. Gosh I've just been so busy helpin folk out.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Meh. The reward is nice. The badge is useful to see what level others got. But the thread??...

I suppose open recognition is nice. It would seem perhaps the 1 and 5 % boxes are manual so it costs time to put together.

@darlicious  it might be today. They removed (I should say unpinned) the sticky for December top contributors this morning.

@Lemony_Snicket  Yes I thought today might be the day....maybe not. Same for the new years resolution contest. Even @gblackma  gave up and chose a solution to his query.

@Lemony_Snicket I'm assuming that since there was so many problems with December's, that they are making sure that this one's mistake free.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Should be any day now.  Credits were already applied last week.

Need Help? Let's chat.