cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Happened to my CAN-US plan?

Paulleewogg1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for the 4g, 40gig $50 CAN/US plan this past summer. I logged in this morning to check the details of the plan to compare it with a Black Friday deal from a competitor. Looking at the plan details now, it does not mention US coverage at all. What happened? I'm including a screen shot of my account. This isn't what I signed up for. I can't find another page that shows my plan in greater detail so I'm assuming the plan does not include calling & data service in the US now?

Screenshot_20231119_083817_Chrome.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check the Payments page. It typically has a different description, and at least for my plan, has more detail. Also check the plan name in your payment history - another yet different description. Odds are that one or both will show that it is, in fact, the right plan.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Paulleewogg1 

The one showing on Change Subscription might be a shortened version

please use Incognito/Private/secret mode to login My Account and check the Subsription & Add-on page for actual details 

Also, do you remember if it ever shows clearly? Often, PM does not show the complete plan details, (sad)

so, if you want to be very clear, submit a ticket with CS agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.