cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird errors make me feel uneasy regarding payment

thisisdumb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My bill is due tomorrow. I have 60 dollar balance in my account from a payment card. Balance due states 0 dollars even though I should owe 40. I keep getting texts saying I don't have enough funds in my account. Is my plan cancelled? What is happening here? Is this a common error? What the hell dude? I think it's likely going to work out and it simply hasn't updated but man this kind of thing is frustrating. I don't want to be penalized even though I've done everything correctly. 

Edit: It's also possible that because I buy 60 dollar cards every 3 months I get a month free essentially because my plan is only 40 dollars but I could have sworn that happened last month. Still doesn't explain why I receive texts saying I don't have funds...

4 REPLIES 4

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@thisisdumb, if you read the entire text message or the entire waring message(s) in self-serve, you'll see you are instructed to disregard the warning, if you've already topped up, or are on AutoPay.

These messages will occur every cycle renewal.  Only when your phone fails to work, do you need to worry about it.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@thisisdumb 

If you have available funds thingsshould work out fine..personally never had any problems when fundswere available...during renewal you will see crazy messagesin selfserve like expired..suspended..as long asyour service is still working ignore the messages and let the renewal do itsthing..

thisisdumb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, thanks for the quick response. Have a good day. Cat Wink

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@thisisdumb As long as your phone is working, and you have Autopay engaged or Available Funds equal to the plan cost, ignore all messages.

Balance Due = $0 >> the system knows you have enough $ to renew. Best place to confirm what to expect during renewal is by clicking My Rewards.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.