cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Payment

ijulia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.

This is xxxxxxxxxxxxx (#xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).  Actually, I tried to switch from Bell to Public. But it failed because the Bell Mobile company asked me to answer their final question - like "Are you really leaving Bell to move another company?", but I couldn't answer for that at that time. So Bell charged me until now.  

Also, I have payed to Public mobile company from that that. (*Actually, all of our family stayed out of Canada until Sep. 4). So after coming back to Canada, I found that my phone is not connected with Bell company. It has a different phone number, and I used all of my data after using for a short time. I tried to solve the problem, but I knew that my phone was connected with Public Mobile, not Bell company. So I finally closed Public mobile account and changed the company again into Bell. 

Also, last time when my husband was in Canada for a while, he tried to contact your company, but it was really hard to talk with any agent. So he gave up. Today I spent about two hours to find this way to talk with someone working for Public Mobile. Anyway, I hope I can solve this problem with you. Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ijulia 

i am not sure I understand .  You " finally closed Public mobile account and changed the company again into Bell.", what are you trying to call PM for?

did you still charge you?  if they did, how you "closed" the account? did you disable Autopay? or ported the line away ?

if you are sure you do not have PM service anymore and PM still charged you, call your credit card, dispute the charge directly with credit card

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Aiiiiii! This is Public forum. Remove your name and number ASAP!

I do not understand what your problem is?
Are you Currently with Bell?
Are you currently with PM?

What do you try to accomplish/resolve?

The ONLY way to talk to PM staff is to open a Ticket through chatbot - bottom right circle (computer browser). Type 'ticket', follow prompts until ticket link is offered.

Need Help? Let's chat.