cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day plans

Hyatt2751
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for a 30 day plan?  Can I in the future convert to a 90 day plan?

7 REPLIES 7

HI @Hyatt2751 

90 days plans like any 30 days plans , they come and go

I am not sure if 90 days plan will still come.  I think I have not seen any in this summer.  Let's hope they will be back for Black Friday or Christmas

Hyatt2751

Mr. Mayor,

Ok. If I get it, best keep it or it could be gone forever.

You seem to understand these things.  Just how often / likely is that to come around?

Do they all get them but it is like a slot machine - you never know when it will Pay Off.

Seems a bit silly.  I can always move if it pisses me off.

Anyway I really appreciate your response.  At least I know the rules of the game.

Even they seem silly to me.

Cheers

Hi @Hyatt2751 

if you picked a 90 days plan, subscribed to it, then you stay with it and no one, not even PM, can take away at Will's

but if you never choose a 90 days plan, then like other plans, it comes and go and no one can guarantee you that the plan you see today will be there for you to choose forever

Hyatt2751

If I should see such a thi g as a 90 day plan, and sign up, does that mean I get to keep it...or can that be taken 'at Will's.

Thanks 

HI @Hyatt2751 

no, you are not the only one

you have to understand not all plans have a 90 days version of it to save more.  The 90 days plan come and go like any other plans.  So, there is no 90 days plan at the moment for anyone to change to.  Maybe check back often and you will see one

Hyatt2751

When I signed up there was a banner saying I could save with a 90 day plan.

Now it is not 'There'.  Feels a bit cheesy.  

Am I the only one this has happened to?

You make sound like these 90 day plans  come and go.

@Hyatt2751 wrote:

I signed up for a 30 day plan?  Can I in the future convert to a 90 day plan?

Although different customers can have different plans offered to them by Public Mobile, I do not believe that there are currently any offers for any 90-day plans.  If one is made avaialble to you as an existing customers, you can choose to switch.

Need Help? Let's chat.