cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website having trouble loading

fishspawned
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Nothing wrong with the phone service - this is only about the website. I don't know if others are having this issue, but I am getting a 404 page very often when clicking on links on my general account page - such as a payment page. I have checked to see if it was related to a VPN being on and it still is happening. Not sure what the issue is but could be on your end.

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Indeed @fishspawned , mobile is YMMV

Recommended use desktop or laptop using an incognito or private tab when logging in.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No problem with Community nor with PM Account.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

From time to time I do get funny message (unavailable or some java stuff) but few refreshes resolve that.

Unless PM has major outage any page should load as expected.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@fishspawned  - everythings works for me too. I am on desktop in Chrome.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fishspawned tested on my phone and I am ok

try different browser, device and see

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@fishspawned wrote:

Hi there,

Nothing wrong with the phone service - this is only about the website. I don't know if others are having this issue, but I am getting a 404 page very often when clicking on links on my general account page - such as a payment page. I have checked to see if it was related to a VPN being on and it still is happening. Not sure what the issue is but could be on your end.

@fishspawned I'm seeing the same issue. Tried private / incognito, tried different browsers, tried with a VPN and TOR etc etc etc. Nothing works. Every link off of the overview page returns the 404 error.

Edited to say: Everything works now lol.

Need Help? Let's chat.