cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website feedback

JM10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have great respect for web developers, but interacting electronically with Public Mobile is one of the worst online experiences.

I absolutely hate having to interact with a chatbot just to top up my account. Why is there no simple button for this any more?!?!?! The website is sluggish and unintuitive. It's missing basic functionality such as viewing payment methods. Just awful.

10 REPLIES 10

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@JM10 We appreciate you sharing this in Community. The team has resolved this issue. The first screenshot is correct. 

Thanks @JM10  for the screenshot. I have posted that on the Bug Thread, hope it won't be a thing next month

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/We-want-to-hear-from-you-technical-conc...

BTW, why you have decimal in your Available Fund?

HI @JM10   I guess that is a NO, you have more than needed

JM10

Well, one browser tells me I need to pay, the other say I don't need. See screenshot of the two side by side:

public_mobile_website.png

HI @JM10 SIMON to pay? don't like it

So, 0 is really the outstanding but the tax is 0.07?  But you don't need to pay , right? why you attempt to pay?

did you using Incognit/Private/Secret mode?

JM10

This is bad. Another bug: in Firefox my account shows my subtotal is $0.00, somehow it has HST of $0.08, and somehow the amount due is $0.70. On Chromium those numbers are all zero.

Why, why why overcomplicate things so much and making them way worse. Four years ago the PM website was ugly but functional and intuitive.

haha @JM10   you are correct, Add Fund direct you to Chatbot

I guess with ChatGPt, those AI chat is now a trendy thing 🤣

JM10

@softechclicking "Add Funds With Credit/Debit Card" opens the chatbot window. Perhaps a bug.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JM10 

why you need to interact with Chatbot to top up?  Just login My Account and go to Payment page and you can add fund to account there.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JM10 

it is true the web site is not perfect, FAR FROM.  And every upgrade takes at least a week to settle in

use *611  to top up (you need your 4 digits PIN, reset it on My Account if you forgotten)

Need Help? Let's chat.