cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Issues

Jay66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the last three months every time I click on anything on the website I get this error code. Sorry, we didn’t find what you were looking for.
Looks like the page you are looking for is unavailable or undergoing maintenance. (Error Code : 404).

I use chrome and clear my cache daily. Anyone else having th

8 REPLIES 8

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jay66 

tried use browser Microsoft Edge from laptop computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, and check your browser update is up to date.

To Login Page  or Login Page Rewards

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Desktop chrome and firefox have never failed me yet.  

@Jay66   Try using a different browser like Edge or Firefox.  Some people have trouble with Chrome

Also, you are access My Account using this link:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ ?

Jay66

I use a laptop.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser or refresh page few times. Incognito/private mode also helps. Clearing cache, cookies might also help.

Use computer, not phone to access PM page.

What do you use to access PM?

Interestingly I Never have issue accessing PM; neither Community nor Account nor Rewards. And I use very old Firefox. Once or twice I got funny error but single page refresh resolved it. Why people have soooo many issues with PM pages????

HWL888

It happens a lot to me too!

Literally just now, so I suggest to just go incognito using whatever browser you already use (chrome, firefox, safari, etc.) and it should work. I'm currently using incognito right now. 😊

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

It happens only occasionally to me. Try using Firefox...seems to work ok here.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jay66 

This website can be finicky.

Try a different web browser, or incognito mode.  Or even a different device (ie. labtop or desktop)

Need Help? Let's chat.