cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Call Type

Debb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since August of this year, my account has been showing Web under call types at least once every day, sometimes twice.  I've read from others that it is data usage.  I have no data.

The statement shows zero MB and there is not dollar charge.  What is this and why did it just start in August?

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Debb wrote:

Since August of this year, my account has been showing Web under call types at least once every day, sometimes twice.  I've read from others that it is data usage.  I have no data.

The statement shows zero MB and there is not dollar charge.  What is this and why did it just start in August?

Were you around when PM gave current customers a 1GB of data as a bonus?  Could it be that but then again you are saying it shows 0 MB used

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Debb  If you turn your data off and on or even turn your phone off with data enabled, your phone will call to the public mobile data server. This is to enable mms on your phone

This type of data is free for everyone. So don't worry about it. It's all good. It is removed by pm so in your case, you should always see 0 eventually.

Need Help? Let's chat.