cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to cancel new plan

dynocridds
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. Signed up fpr and new plan to up grade from an old one but hit sign up now instead of on next billing date. So I have been charged twice now in the last couple days for my phone bill and they don't retro pay you back the last bill. Is there a way to cancel the up grade and then have it come out on my previous billing date so I don't get double charged for the same month.

7 REPLIES 7

@dynocridds great outcome, thanks for sharing

Yes, always use Change Plan on renewal date if you don't need the extra data urgently 

And now, go back and make a plan change on renewal date 

dynocridds

Already have a credit on my account. Fast reply. Can use this towards next billing date. Thanks for the help.

dynocridds

That was fast. Just checked my account and they have already put a credit on there for the amount I was charged. So I can use the credit on my next billing date.

Thanks for the help.

dynocridds

I have done that thank you. I'll see what they say.

dynocridds

Yes hit change plan now instead of change on renewal date. I have contracted public mobile through the contact ticket link. Said they will take about a day to reply. So I will wait to see what they say. Thanks for the reply.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dynocridds 

You could try your luck with the support agents asking them to consider placing the amount in your available funds.

It's always advisable to renew on NEXT renewal as opposed to immediate, however mistakes do happen and they can sometimes be accommodating.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dynocridds 

so, you have used "Change plan now" instead of "change on renewal date"?

try to open ticket with PM support,.  But PM is prepaid provider, they might or might not be able to help, but try

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.