cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to revert to my older plan

nsavla1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, this month when the plan renewed it got renewed for $39 for 20GB. I had received a text message asking to reply with "YES" if I am interested in subscribing to this plan. At some point, a child in my house saw this text message on my cellphone and in a joking mood, he sent a "YES" and I got subscribed to this plan without even knowing. Then on checking my credit card transaction today, I realized that I have been charged $39. Plan was renewed on September 05 and today is September 08 and I do not intend to use this much data of 20GB and I did not intend to subscribe to this plan in the first place. Can you please revert me to my old plan of $15 and refund me the extra amount that I have erroneously ended up paying? Thank you in anticipation of a quick resolution.

4 REPLIES 4

Kicks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IMG_7535.png

 i believe you want this plan. Log in into your account and chose this plan for your next payment. Unfortunately Public mobile does not refund in this case because it is a prepaid service. The kid should not have replied to the text. I know sometimes errors happen but it is taken as a yea from you and not a child. You can still try to contact them but I fear you cannot get a refund.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public is prepaid and there are no refunds.  Sounds like the child will be doing some work to pay for the extra cost you incurred.  

You can however go back to your old plan whenever you wish to make the change.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nsavla1 

Unfortunately, since the text was replied to. It will be slim that a refund will be given but worth a try to ask and also revert back to your old plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nsavla1  Unfortunately PM is pre paid  and no refunds . You best to just change plan for next renewal back to the $15 plan . Fact that someone responded YES to the text offer . That’s all that was needed to except it . But you can try your luck with support and se if they are willing to make an exception in your case . Use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.