cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay early

xAshxo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have the auto pay for my monthly payment but I want to pay my bill today. how do I find that 

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

positronmchappy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM should remove their outdated information. Or edit & state it's a lottery for users. They also should've notified me 3 months ago that prepaying would no longer be an option; app or web. Vouchers are stupid. Some of us liked to load our balance; by ourselves, for the next month(s). Telus gonna Telus, though.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @xAshxo 

There really is no way to pay bills early. However, if there are concerns about using your credit card or it's out of room for your bill or another reason, what you can do if this isn't an option you wish to proceed with, you can go to somewhere like Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase Vouchers. Then you can log into your account and add them. This way nothing comes off your credit card, the Voucher money is as a credit on your account. Make sense? Is this something that you want to do? If so, let me know and I'll show you how to add vouchers to your account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@xAshxo 

Unfortunately, you can’t pay on your account early. AutoPay will automatically deduct payment on your renewal date.

Did you run out of data or calling time?

You can buy additional data or calling minutes Add-on if you run out.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@xAshxo 

You can manually load up funds equivalent to your plan cost.  Then when your payment date arrives, it will automatically renew.

Here is some more information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/add-funds-to-your-account

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@xAshxo 

If you have autopay on no need to pay early. Your account will be automatically paid on your renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.