cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan - Questions?

Yea123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I get a plan. Do I have to use PM service every month or I can discontinue the service and pay for the month i use?

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Yea123 wrote:

If I get a plan. Do I have to use PM service every month or I can discontinue the service and pay for the month i use?

Presuming you mean, can you alternate between USING the service and NOT using it, yes you can @Yea123 !

If you prevent payment upon a cycle expiry (i.e. at the end of a 30-day cycle, make sure you unsubscribe the toggle option in the "Manage My Subscription" area of self-serve), then your account will go into a suspended state for up to 90 days during which you will not need to pay, nor will you have service.

Anytime before 90 days is up, you will need to resume service by making a payment for another 30 days of service, otherwise the account and number is lost and irretrievable. 

You can continue this process for however long you want, remembering to always resume services before 90 days of suspended status is reached.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @Yea123 

if you want to have it renew itself, just enable Subscribed to start Autopay

if you don't want that, just don't enable.  Then it will work on one cycle , 30 days and suspend.  You can then make another manual payment whenever you want

For all new customers, autoapy is automatically turneed on by default and during the activaiton process, there is no choice about this.  Public Mobile has made it so that everyone who joins (after this policy was changed) has to actively take steps later on to disable autopay.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You pay for use upfront pre paid service. You can leave at anytime.  However no refund if you decide to leave early. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Yea123 

if you want to have it renew itself, just enable Subscribed to start Autopay

if you don't want that, just don't enable.  Then it will work on one cycle , 30 days and suspend.  You can then make another manual payment whenever you want

Need Help? Let's chat.