cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to change subscription, but account says service on hold

Dhy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After login, it says ''Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number.''  Then it gives the option of ''pay now and resume service''.

But I checked my credit card account, it has already been charged (by autopay)

I'm also not able to change subscription upon renewal unless I pay now.  

What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Dhy 

Check under the Subscription tab>Subscription Renewal is active and the Subscribed (AutoPay) button is enabled. If not, just slide it on. In some cases, the button is disabled.

In this case, the customer has already given indication that autopay is already enabled adn that the credit card has already been charged. Also, there aren't two separate buttons for subscription and autopay.  Those both refer to the same thing.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dhy 

Check under the Subscription tab>Subscription Renewal is active and the Subscribed (AutoPay) button is enabled. If not, just slide it on. In some cases, the button is disabled.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like there may be a glitch there. Best to reach out to a CS Agent and advise them of the error. Once they've fixed that, make sure YOU change the plan yourself and have it changed for the renewal date. If you let them change it for you, they will charge you right away and you will lose everything you just paid.

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.