cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for sim card, can't change to $34/40GB plan

Kenloo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I subscribed to the $34 5G 20GB plan and want to switch to the $34 5G 40GB now on offer. I haven't received the sim yet so can fully activate my account. Is there a way to do this or can I get some help to change this before I get my sim?

8 REPLIES 8

Rose22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Awe… hope the deal lasts a little longer or they have it again throughout the holiday.

Kenloo

So they confirmed that if the plan is no longer available then they cannot change to it retro actively. My only options are to subscribe again with a different email if I want the BF plan 👎👎👎

Kenloo

I got a reply! They said to contact support once I have my sim card and they can help activate me on the plan I'd like. I'll ask to confirm this can be done on limited time plans 

Kenloo

Nothing unfortunately. The price is good but I'm unsure about the level of support when you can't self serve.

Rose22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the same position I signed up for the $40 for 40G deal and am waiting for my SIM card but the price dropped to $34. Did you get any answer from support?

@Kenloo @Good plan to confirm but I’m sure the charge  is just pending and not posted  untill the sim gets activated , you probably won’t get reply now until morning  from support but just keep and eye on your community inbox for their response 

Kenloo

Cheers for the reply! I've already been charged for the first order though. I'll DM support as you suggest.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kenloo  Since you didn’t activate the sim yet you won’t be charged for the plan , you can just create new account with plan you want and when you get the SIM card you can activate it in the new plan with new account , you can confirm with support also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.