cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS IT? Robert_Fleming Robert_Fleming Tuesday Online work from home! High profits! Open this mes

chch518
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

WHAT IS IT BELOW? 

I believe I deleted it a week ago.

why is it coming to my inbox again? is it a scam? how to block it? 

"

xxxxxxxxx     
Tuesday
xxxxxx
Work remotely from comfort of your home and receive your paycheck every day! No experience needed, no boss over your shoulder. Change your life today! Join this link - xxxxxxxxxxxf  ill in the form and our manager will contact you shortly! 

"

edited by computergeek541: links removed

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chch518 

do not click on any links within the message
go to left site in bottom and Report the message.

and some agent will reply by CS_Agentto you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@chch518   this guy will comes back with different identity  🙂

As this is a open forum and everyone is welcome to join, spammers aware of this and will create new accounts all the time and try their luck.

Usually we don't need to do much. PM usually will notice the spammers account and will disable them shortly.  

But if you want to, you can also click the Report link on the message just in case PM misses it

E-Spam_report.png

@chch518 

Unfortunately this happens a couple times a week. However these spammers tend to target newer members of the community. So the more time you spend here the less likely you are to be spammed.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Click on the envelope icon and click on the subject line of the spam message and then click Report to the lower left then Ignore to the upper right then Delete to the lower right.

Don't click on the links! 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 wrote:

WHAT IS IT BELOW? 

I believe I deleted it a week ago.

why is it coming to my inbox again? is it a scam? how to block it? 

"

xxxxxxxxx     
Tuesday
xxxxxx
Work remotely from comfort of your home and receive your paycheck every day! No experience needed, no boss over your shoulder. Change your life today! Join this link - xxxxxxxxxxxf  ill in the form and our manager will contact you shortly! 

"

edited by computergeek541: links removed

@chch518 

When you receive these messages within your Private Message box, click the report button on the bottom left within the message, then report it as SPAM.

Then delete the message from your Private Message box.

Do not EVER click on any unsolicited links within any e-mail or private message box - these are likely SPAM messages.

@chch518 

Spam messages on the forum unfortunately do happen.  Report the message, don't click on link and then delete.  

Here is the one thread about this issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/What-to-do-with-spam-in-your-Private-Me...

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chch518  no spam please.

Need Help? Let's chat.