cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAITING FOR A REFUND SINCE OCT 12 2017

TimKopperud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Public Mobile.

You don't have a Help phone number or email so the only way I seem to be able to contact you is through this "community".  I tried to set up an account (account #************) for my phone number 403-++++++  The phone did not work.  It was not activated.  But I had already paid $157.50 on Visa to you.  I cancelled the account and went back to Telus.  I am still waiting for a REFUND for $157.50 to be applied to the same Visa where you took my money from.  I emailed you on October 12 explaining all of this.  It has now been over one month and I have had no reply and no refund.  PLEASE SOMEONE REFUND ME!!

12 REPLIES 12

@ShawnC13 you should have edited your response, since you quoted his account number, cell number etc

Just for everyone's info: the fact that you have an account number is a clear indication that you did, in fact, create a Public Mobile account.

Clearly you never were able to establish service properly so carry on a discussion with the moderators on how best to address your concerns. That is the only way to proceed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TimKopperud  no need to post more than once.

I would message teh moderators again and ask them whats up.  I know refunds (when applicable) do take a while as it is another department.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I hope you didn't port out your number to Telus as this would mean your account got deleted and you lost all available credit.

@TimKopperud wrote:

Hello Public Mobile.

You don't have a Help phone number or email so the only way I seem to be able to contact you is through this "community".  I tried to set up an account (account #1000000*******) for my phone number 403-***-***.  The phone did not work.  It was not activated.  But I had already paid $157.50 on Visa to you.  I cancelled the account and went back to Telus.  I am still waiting for a REFUND for $157.50 to be applied to the same Visa where you took my money from.  I emailed you on October 12 explaining all of this.  It has now been over one month and I have had no reply and no refund.  PLEASE SOMEONE REFUND ME!!

@TimKopperud, sorry to hear you have experienced some issues.  When you say you emailed them do you mean that you private messaged them?  If it was a private message did you ever get a response?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Hi @TimKopperud!

Sorry to hear of your problems... however:

- There is no need for multiple threads.

- Please edit your posts immediately and remove any personal information - this is a public forum.

- Public Mobile has streamlined it's support structure this summer - this community and private messages to the moderator team are the only means of contact now (Ie e-mails don't work). https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/16...

Account related problems can only be dealt with by the moderators (=PM employees)

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

TimKopperud

Hello Public Mobile.

You don't have a Help phone number or email so the only way I seem to be able to contact you is through this "community".  I tried to set up an account (account #10000001193797) for my phone number 403-608-3474.  The phone did not work.  It was not activated.  But I had already paid $157.50 on Visa to you.  I cancelled the account and went back to Telus.  I am still waiting for a REFUND for $157.50 to be applied to the same Visa where you took my money from.  I emailed you on October 12 explaining all of this.  It has now been over one month and I have had no reply and no refund.  PLEASE SOMEONE REFUND ME!!

TimKopperud

Hello Public Mobile.

You don't have a Help phone number or email so the only way I seem to be able to contact you is through this "community".  I tried to set up an account (account #+++++++++++) for my phone number 403-+++++++++.  The phone did not work.  It was not activated.  But I had already paid $157.50 on Visa to you.  I cancelled the account and went back to Telus.  I am still waiting for a REFUND for $157.50 to be applied to the same Visa where you took my money from.  I emailed you on October 12 explaining all of this.  It has now been over one month and I have had no reply and no refund.  PLEASE SOMEONE REFUND ME!!

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Since PM is a prepaid service provider, I am not sure why you would be expecitng a refund. As far as I know, refunds are not available, but you may want to contact a moderator directly.

TimKopperud

Hello Public Mobile.

You don't have a Help phone number or email so the only way I seem to be able to contact you is through this "community".  I tried to set up an account (account #++++++) for my phone number 403-++++++.  The phone did not work.  It was not activated.  But I had already paid $157.50 on Visa to you.  I cancelled the account and went back to Telus.  I am still waiting for a REFUND for $157.50 to be applied to the same Visa where you took my money from.  I emailed you on October 12 explaining all of this.  It has now been over one month and I have had no reply and no refund.  PLEASE SOMEONE REFUND ME!!

TimKopperud

Hello Public Mobile.

You don't have a Help phone number or email so the only way I seem to be able to contact you is through this "community".  I tried to set up an account (account #+++++++) for my phone number 403-+++++++.  The phone did not work.  It was not activated.  But I had already paid $157.50 on Visa to you.  I cancelled the account and went back to Telus.  I am still waiting for a REFUND for $157.50 to be applied to the same Visa where you took my money from.  I emailed you on October 12 explaining all of this.  It has now been over one month and I have had no reply and no refund.  PLEASE SOMEONE REFUND ME!!

TimKopperud

Hello Public Mobile.

You don't have a Help phone number or email so the only way I seem to be able to contact you is through this "community".  I tried to set up an account (account #++++++) for my phone number 403-++++++.  The phone did not work.  It was not activated.  But I had already paid $157.50 on Visa to you.  I cancelled the account and went back to Telus.  I am still waiting for a REFUND for $157.50 to be applied to the same Visa where you took my money from.  I emailed you on October 12 explaining all of this.  It has now been over one month and I have had no reply and no refund.  PLEASE SOMEONE REFUND ME!!

Need Help? Let's chat.