cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number from PC mobile

Prw990
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello who do I contact to transfer number from pc mobile.  In the sign up it said to pick a new number then contact after to switch number

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

cfgrocker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for this info. I'm a new customer that transferred from PC Mobile. It was really easy. 🙂

Note: I was using the Public Mobile data to make the changes, so the network went down. All I needed to do was close and boot my phone for the number change to apply.

irisxiaolu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Prw990, 

When I transferred from PC mobile, I logged into My Account, select Plan and Add-Ons – Change Phone Number - Transfer a wireless or wireline number from another provider. Putted my old phone number, then filled the form. It was done within half an hour. Before I transfer my old number, I got a new number from PM and tested it first. Hope this helps.

@stonechucker wrote:

Prw990, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team.  Use the envelope in the upper right corner to do this.

Lazy now are we? Not even a link. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Prw990, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team.  Use the envelope in the upper right corner to do this.

Need Help? Let's chat.